“How can people plan for the future lifestyle they desire through suitable pension, investment, and tax planning?”
Will your existing pension and investment plans provide the income you will require for the lifestyle you desire in later life?
Our exclusive event can help you:
- Establish and review your existing assets
- Set your own personal and family goals
- Identify any shortfalls and address accordingly
- Understand and utilise your tax reliefs and allowances
- Understand all of your available options under modern legislation
- Establish a financial plan that can be reviewed regularly
This event is for any of the following:
- If you are looking to retire or semi-retire in the next ten years.
- If you are concerned about the effect of investment volatility and political uncertainty in respect of your existing savings and investments.
- If you have pensions or other investments that haven’t been reviewed in the last two years.
- If you are between 30-60 years old and want to utilise tax-relief from the government and compound growth to maximise future income potential.
- If you would like to understand more about how to pass down wealth to the next generation and beyond.
- If you are part of our Professional Connections network and have clients who fit any of the above and want to add value to your relationship.